Youth Soccer in the Heart of Boston
South End Soccer is a non-profit 501c3 organization committed to providing high-quality soccer programming to children in Boston’s South End/Lower Roxbury neighborhood. Our goal is to give children between the ages of 5 & 12 the opportunity to play soccer and learn to engender a love of the game regardless of prior experience or economic means.
Our recreational league plays from September through November, and we provide soccer enrichment programming to neighborhood youth programs in the summer.
Through the generous support of parents, community members, local businesses and organizations, we are able to provide this programming at no cost to the participants - we want any child to be able to get on the field and join the fun!
We are a member of Mass Youth Soccer, and follow their philosophy of coach training, instruction and play.
For more information or to be added to our email list, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW NEWS!!!! WINTER FUTSAL FOR YOUTH AND ADULTS
Skills Building Saturdays for U10 & U12, 5:00 - 6:30 pm @ Melnea Cass Complex
- Saturdays Dec. 7th - Mar. 29th from 5:00-6:30pm
- Skill builing & scrimmage sessions with O'Bryant HS Staff & players
- No SES registration required, must complete DCR form onsite or can find here
- Entrance on MLK Blvd.
- Come when you can, open to all U10, U12 players
Friday Night Futsal for Coaches & Parents, 6:00-8:00 pm @ McKinley School Gym
- Fridays Dec. 6th - Mar. 28th from 6:00-8:00pm
- For parents or coaches of SES players
- Adults may be bring guests & friends (but will need to register onsite)
- Enter gym at corner of Dartmouth & Warren in South End
- Come join the fun!