Youth Soccer in the Heart of Boston
South End Soccer is a non-profit 501c3 organization committed to providing high-quality soccer programming to children in Boston’s South End, Roxbury, Chinatown and adjacent neighborhoods. Our goal is to give children between the ages of 5 & 12 the opportunity to play soccer and learn to engender a love of the game regardless of prior experience or economic means.
Our recreational league plays from September through November, we provide soccer enrichment programming to neighborhood youth programs in the summer, and in 2014 we are launching travel teams through a partnership with New England RUSH. We are a member of Mass Youth Soccer, and follow their philosophy of coach training, instruction and play.
Through the generous support of parents, community members, local businesses and organizations, we are able to provide recreational programming at no cost and travel programming at reduced rates to the participants - we want any child to be able to get on the field and join the fun!
To be added to our email list, please email: email@example.com
Information on SES programs and FAQ's - Click here
Information on sponsor opportunities and to donate - Click Here
UPDATES FOR 2014 FALL SEASON
Fall 2014 Recreational League:
All players register online and attend assessment/registration sessions listed below:
-- Register online before September 4th (click here) or click "Register Now" above
- returning players: you will need your username or password, click "Lost Password" to get email
- new players: instructions on setting up online account: click here
-- Attend in-person registration/assesment on either date below:
- Thu. Sept. 4th 6pm-8pm at Blackstone CC (50 W. Brookline St.) OR
- Sat. Sept. 6th 9am-12pm at Rotch Field (Randolph & Albany Sts)
Ages 5-12 (u6, u8, u10 & U12 teams); click here for 2014-15 Age Chart
Note: all players placed on a team (space allowing, waitlists may apply)
Fall 2014 Travel Teams - Slots available for GIRLS !
- Girls U10 and Girls U12 teams: SLOTS STILL OPEN, click here for flyer, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have interested girls
- Boys U10 and Boys U12 teams: teams are full, no available slots
- Tryouts took place in June & teams will participant in BAYS league (Boys U10, Girls U10, Boys U12, Girls U12, Boys U14, Girls U14) - Click here for 2014-15 Age Chart
- Note: All players may not be asked to be on a travel team; selection based on skill, commitment level and attitude; all players are invited to join a recreational team
South End Soccer Announces Partnership with New England Rush, Spring 2014
South End Soccer has had recreational teams since 2008. This program continues every fall with play open youth in South End, Roxbury, Chinatown and adjacent neighborhoods. As of the Spring of 2014, South End Soccer & New England RUSH have partnered to add travel teams to our offerings. We are now giving Boston's urban youth more opportunities for player development and competition, and pathways to varied levels of play. Travel teams will participate in the BAYS league with home games at Madison Park (or other fields in South End and Roxbury), and away games at local area towns. For more information on recreational and travel schedules and information, click here: 2014-15 Recreational and Travel Teams.
site updated 8/24/14 @ 12am