Youth Soccer in the Heart of Boston
NOTICE REGARDING 2014 END SEASON CELEBRATION:
Due to weather, Award Celebration & Potluck has been moved to Sunday, Nov. 23rd at 12pm @ Rotch Field
-- please bring a dish to share
-- coaches and parents wishing to play in adult scrimmage should arrive at 10:45am to play from 11am - 12pm before event
South End Soccer is a non-profit 501c3 organization committed to providing high-quality soccer programming to children in Boston’s South End, Roxbury, Chinatown and adjacent neighborhoods. Our goal is to give children between the ages of 5 & 12 the opportunity to play soccer and learn to engender a love of the game regardless of prior experience or economic means.
Our recreational league plays from September through November, we provide soccer enrichment programming to neighborhood youth programs in the summer, and in 2014 we are launching travel teams through a partnership with New England RUSH. We are a member of Mass Youth Soccer, and follow their philosophy of coach training, instruction and play.
Through the generous support of parents, community members, local businesses and organizations, we are able to provide recreational programming at no cost and travel programming at reduced rates to the participants - we want any child to be able to get on the field and join the fun!
To be added to our email list or for league question, email: email@example.com
- Information on SES programs and FAQ's - Click here
- Information on sponsor opportunities and to donate - Click Here
- For league and team photos - Click here
End Season Celebration Sat. Nov. 22nd, 9:30am-12pm @ Rotch field, click here for more details.
RECREATIONAL LEAGUE - Fall only (Sep. 13- Nov. 16) :
- Registration in August & September, play in September-November (Online registration currently closed)
- Play for ages 5-14 (u6, u8, u10 & U12/14 teams); click here for 2014-15 Age Chart
- Note: all registered players are placed on a team, as space allows, waitlists may apply
TRAVEL TEAMS (Sep 6-Nov 8, 2014 & Apr 11-Jun 13, 2015)
- Boys U10, Girls U10, Boys U12, Girls U12, Boys U14, Girls U14
- Tryouts in June for fall/spring teams
- Teams participant in BAYS league - Click here for 2014-15 Age Chart
- Note: All players may not be asked to be on a travel team; selection based on skill, commitment level and attitude; all players are invited to join a fall recreational team
South End Soccer Announces Partnership with New England Rush, Spring 2014
South End Soccer has had recreational teams since 2008. This program continues every fall with play open youth in South End, Roxbury, Chinatown and adjacent neighborhoods. As of the Spring of 2014, South End Soccer & New England RUSH have partnered to add travel teams to our offerings. We are now giving Boston's urban youth more opportunities for player development and competition, and pathways to varied levels of play. Travel teams will participate in the BAYS league with home games at Madison Park (or other fields in South End and Roxbury), and away games at local area towns. For more information on recreational and travel schedules and information, click here: 2014-15 Recreational and Travel Teams.
site updated 11/12/14 @ 12am